Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bye Scofield and Lincoln

Finally..I'm done with the second season of Prison Break..and why must Scofield get caught again when he's almost as free as a bird?! sighhhh...gives me heartache...

Okie..rationally..I do know why..coz there wont be third season if he doesnt go into the jail again..thats how its supposed to be..but still..after all the effort..suspense..and sighh..anyone has the third season?? I want it so badly! =p

Anyway..I've watched Eagle Eye last night in mv.. =) I think the storyline and the effects are great..its really nice..I would suggest everyone to go watch it..although the main guy has beard and looked kinda messy..but still he's cool enough.. (still have the good impression of him in Transformers and Disturbia though)

And since the movie was in midnight..while waiting for the show to start..I actually took some pictures of some things that are really cute.. =)





I really want one!! there's only one for each design..which makes it so special! =)

And then more photos before the movie..






.............................................................................

Okie..I still got no idea on my timetable for the second sem..and I dont even know when is the class gonna start conducting..hmm...and I'm starting to worry about the results too..hopefully its good.. =)

.............................................................................

Hmm..just some random.. =)


No comments: