Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally

Everything's over and settled...it was indeed a very tough time for me and family..but at least..everything's done..and all of us gotta move on with our lives no matter what happens..but I promise that I'll always be there for them in the future.. =)

May God bless my uncle's soul and rest in peace.. =)

.....................................................................................

Anyway..I'm exhausted lately..havent get enough sleep since last week..moreover..I've just started my class for the second sem..gotta wake up really early to rush for class every morning..

But at least..I have Amerz to share all my thoughts with me in uni..and we even went for movie yesterday..watched Black Water..and that show sucks! how come no one ever told me that..haha..both of us almost fell asleep through out the whole movie..

And this sem's subjects kinda interesting..I like management and marketing..hopefully I'll do much better in this sem.. =)

.....................................................................................

Owh..went to The Curve the other day to meet Droo..and I've learned sth..I shall nvr ever see doggies in Pet Safari anymore while waiting for the free shuttle bus..sighh..I missed the bus that I've waited half an hour just bcoz I was busy looking at the cute doggies there.. =p

I want pics! Lomography is fun.. =p

.....................................................................................

Ah..Sunday went to my bro's convo..counting till my time comes.. =p bought a bouquet of flower for him..and in the end..it appeared to be mine as I was holding it all the time...haha..





I know..I looked like my mom..thats what everyone says..especially the height..haha..and yes..my bro is wayyyy taller than me..ALOT.. =p

Anyway..Congrats bro! =)

.....................................................................................

I'll be going to the gig at Bukit Jalil this sat! And before that..I'll be watching Kami the movie! =p

I think its gonna be fun..hehe..

No comments: