Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Great day in Bentley =p

I was supposed to meet up with darling at Greenbox for karaoke session after class..and since I'm afraid that I would be left out coz I'll only sing english and malay songs instead of chinese..I changed my mind..

Owh..actually its more of the reason that..Amerz actually asked me to go hang out with Mei Chern at the curve..haha! experienced Mei Chern's driving for the first time..and the other reason is..I could give someone a surprise visit..haha!

Amerz and I went to Bentley after lunch..and the surprise worked! Droo was definitely shocked to see me..I know..haha! *winkS*

Anyway..Amerz's lucky to be able to play the super duper expensive piano which costs more than RM660K...in the piano room which is locked..with lots of nice pianos..and yes..he's been telling me how proud he is for the rest of the day..haha! thanks to Droo for letting us to mess around the places.. =p

And while he was busy entertaining customers..Amerz and I went and looked around the guitars..and we managed to generate alot of ideas for our markerting assignment..and I swear our ideas are good..haha! =p (I shall not leak out our infos..haha)

Mei Chern came over later and we were busy checking out the instruments around..thanks to Droo for showing us the place..which helped us in our assignment in a way..hahaha! =p

.....................................................................................

Finally had another drinking session again with the VFM members..haha..I guess everyone will still be able to remember the super long story telling of the Eagle Eye movie from KC..haha!

Not to forget..the Flight of The Living Dead too..he advised us not to watch.. =p

Probably the next drinking session's gonna be on next month..after Ivan's done with his finals..ishh..anyway..

Good luck and all the best my beloved Ivan..hahaha! =p

No comments: