Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My mom and I

Mom: Eeeee..see this! (pointing at a container)

Me: Huh?? why? whats that thing on top of the container??

Mom: Lizard! yucks! scary laaa..

Me: Haha!! mummy scared lizard one meh?? lizard only wo!

Mom: Yealaaaa..I very geli la..lizard I scare one..

Me: Lizard where got scary!! funny that you scared lizard but not cockroach..

Mom: Cockroach where got scary! lizard lagi scary..geli..

Me: Haha!! cockroach can FLY!! they kacau ppl..not like lizard..help to eat all the mosquitoes away..

Mom: ......................

Me: Okieee laaaaaaaaaaaa...I help you to chase the lizard away la..lizard also scaree..

Mom: Cockroach also you scaree..




Haha..I didnt know that my mom actually scares lizard..somehow..I think lizard's still acceptable..unlike cockroach! =p

And mom's really nice to help me to paint my nails..she bought this new pink nail paint..and I kinda like it..(thanks mom! =D )

..................................................................................

Result's out finally...and it seems like everyone will only be collecting it on the first day of the second sem..and now..it kinda keeps me in suspense! I'm really curious to know how's my result..I hope its good enough as what I'm expecting..

..................................................................................

After for almost a week..finally I get to hang out with my darling again! missss her so much..haha! and this time..we will be going to One U and The Curve..and Bently as promised..*wink*

Darling's gonna be shopping like mad tomolo..and I'll be doing window shopping instead..ish..haha..

Well..hopefully we wont get lost tomolo.. =)

...................................................................................

Seriously..the connection's really really bad lately..often get disconnected..and its not only happening to me..but others too..why cant streamyx provide better connection when they are actually charging us..ishh..

And thats why I cant even watch KAMI the series now! I've only managed to watch first episode only though..seven more to go before I can watch KAMI the movie..as someone told me before that the movie is actually the ending of the series..

And since I wanted to watch the movie..I have to watch the series..but so far..its nice.. =) and I'm not the only one doing this..Tzen Hong too..haha! =p

Hopefully I can make it in time to finish the series before the movie's taken off from the cinema..

Till then..anyone's interested to watch with me? *wink*

No comments: