Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm getting impatient

As I'm seriously thinking about the results for the finals...

And I got no idea when my class's gonna start..some said its on 13th..but in the portal showed on the 8th..gosh..if its really on 13th..I'm so gonna be rotten at home...

I know its normal for students to look forward to holidays during studies..then looking forward to studies again during the holidays..haha..but too long of holidays made me felt like my brain's gonna stop functioning soon..I dont know..

I felt like I've had enough of rest and I'm ready to face whatever thats gonna come.. =) or probably..I'm just plain bored everyday doing nothing.. =p

Anyway..lets just wait for the updates then...


Recently..I have this thought..everything that happened isnt that bad afterall..at least..I'm not alone in the situation... =) (I know someone will understand this..*winks*)

No comments: