Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Result's satisfying =)

I didnt really manage to get what I've targetted but its close..I mean..I'm not sure if its okie..but my brother said it would be best if I get what I've targetted which is 3.5..but..nvm..I'm gonna work extra hard for this upcoming sem.. =)

Owh..mom was like saying.. "okie laaa..not that bad"..haha! thanks mom! =p

.....................................................................................

Anyway..yesterday was indeed a nice day..(I know I've mentioned this in messenger too =p)

ALthough darling and I kinda spent a lot on transportation which is mainly the cabs which cost us a bomb..especially while we were on the way back...sighh..I know someone must be saying "I've told you" now..but..couldnt help it as darling was in a hurry.. =p

We watched Mama Mia and gosh..the show's awesome! it really makes ppl dance..as what we have witnessed during the show..haha..there's this lady who sat in front of us..actually danced even when she's on the seat whenever there's ABBA song on play..and then..towards the ending..where there's this song singing part..she actually stood up and said "Come on ppl..lets have fun..lets dance"...

Darling and I were completely stunt..haha! but seriously..that lady is fun..she didnt even care what others see of her..she just danced happily..although I wanted to join..but gotta think twice..its gonna be humiliating a little.. =p and so..darling and I just sat and watched...hehe..

Then..we did go to Bently like what I've promised.. *winks*

We spotted alot of nice instruments which made darling and I kept on "ohh" and "ahhh" all the time..haha! makes me wanna learn! anyone wanna teach without charging any fees? =p

.....................................................................................

The Boyfriend and I went badminton during midnight..but I was seriously dead tired after the whole day...didnt really enjoy the match..I can hardly hit the ball..guess my mind wasnt even there to focus on the match anyway..

A lesson learnt..no badminton when already seriously tired..haha..

.....................................................................................

Ah..finally done with the fourth episode of KAMI..few more to go and I can watch the movie! and thats gonna be on Saturday morning..anyone wanna join? =p

.....................................................................................

Anyway..I really hope my uncle's gonna get well soon..

No comments: