Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

KAMI the movie and concert!!



They are awesome can die! I know..among my friends..I'm the one and only who's interested in this indie local bands stuff..but who cares as long as I like it..I dont practice racism anyway..

And to be honest..some of the local bands are really really good..they need more exposures..if you guys ever have the chance..go check them out..and give them some supports alright! =)

So..I actually had KAMI the movie at mv around five with Jo..and why must Abu got stabbed by Boy and died!!!!! sighhh..I must say that I really like Abu's character in the movie and series as well..he's always the one cracking up jokes to lighten up the situations..and he's cute with his silly smile..haha!

Then we went straight to the KAMI's concert or gig at Bukit Jalil..we went for the last segment..the concert started at 1pm..but we reached at almost 8pm..which was the starting of the last segment..

Didnt get to watch Estrella though..but we managed to watch The Times, Bittersweet, Meet Uncle Hussain, Butterfingers, Pop Shuvit, One Buck Short, OAG and more..haha! They ROCKS to the max! =p Obssessed with Khayalan Masa by One Buck Short and Marabahaya by Pop Shuvit and Lagu Untukmu by Meet Uncle Hussian..thank God they played them..haha!

Seriously..we had a great night there..we danced..we laughed and we sang all night! =p

Too bad that Droo couldnt make it.. ( you missed the fun..and opps..I forgot to get you any souvenirs.. =p )

And Jo actually spotted Syarul's car! goshhhhhhhhh..Syarul is Ali in KAMI by the way..we saw his Volvo parked there..but unfortunately..we didnt get to see him nor his members except for Julia who acted as Sofie...ishh..

The concert lasted till midnight..and then we had mamak for super late dinner before heading back.. =)

And so..here's some pics of the bands that performed that I took..which are not really clear at all..coz I was kinda far behind from the stage..









And its not fair that Bittersweet played like almost ten songs..but Meet Uncle Hussain only played three songs!!! ishhhh...nvm then..

And finally..here's Jo and I! =)




I'm so KAMI-sified..haha!! =p

.....................................................................................

By the way..I'm using new maxis number already..its definitely an advantage to those who uses maxis or hotlink.. =p and I know its gonna be such a happy thing for someone..haha! ( you know who you are.. =p *winkS* )

I miss you.. =)

Anyway..there are happy moments lately..hopefully more to come then.. =D

No comments: