Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Belated Christmas Celebration =p

As I was so lazy lying on Jo's so called bed..haha..he was so busy..kept on asking me to show him what I bought for the cooking..


Jo: What you bought? I wanna see dear..

Me: What to see? its spaghetti stuff la..nth special..

Jo: Go la..bring and show me pls..

Me: I'm so lazyyyy..I wanna sleep..you go and see yourself la dear..

- And this continues for few mins till I finally gave up and took the paperbag..then placed it in front of him and showed him one by one -

Me: Okie..thats all dear.. *dropped onto the bed and try to get some sleep*

Jo: No dear..show me summore..seeee..

Me: Nth edi la dearrrrr...

Jo: Got..seeeee...



Then only I realised that..there's a nice box with ribbon on it..

A christmas gift from Jo..silly guy.. =p





I just love it so much..and it suits me! =p

*Thanks alot my dear! =)*





I've failed to cook the nicest spaghetti ever.. *sobz*

But still..Jo's being nice..or perhaps..like what he said..he really thinks it tasted nice..


I definitely think that the chicken meat tasted weird..


The day before..when I was buying the ingredients with darling yun..


Darling: You buying meat ar??

Me: Aiya...meat only ma..nth one..plus..it really tastes nice with butter..

Darling: Meat okie meh?

Me: Actually I dont know la..later my mom sees the meat in freezer..then I'm so dead..but its really nice..

Darling: Thats why la..buy chicken only laa..same only maa..

Me: Cannot..chicken cooked with butter..I think it will taste weird la..

Darling: Wont want laaa..same one maaa..

Me: Knot leh..later not nice..

Darling: Can wan laaaa...

Me: Hmmmm..okie la okie la..bliff you laa..



And there it goes..chicken meat using butter..tasted really weird..sighhhhh...




Jo: Its really nice dear..

Me: No..its weird..dont lie..

Jo: Yes..the taste is off a little..but later on..it tasted okie..its nice dear..I'm really being honest here..not trying to say nice things coz you're my gf..

Me: I'm not gonna cook anymore!

Jo: Dont la..I like it..its nice..cook for me summore next time okie dear? =)




Sigh..tell me..how can I stop my heart from melting..haha.. =p

Anyway..thank God that none of us is down with diarrhea..kekeke..


Well..the next thing I'm gonna make..is the fruit konyaku jellies.. =)


*better doze off to sleep now before someone starts making excuses to spank me! =p*

No comments: