Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shopping Spreeeee =p

Shite.

I had a haircut with my mom today..and I regretted a little about my fringe..


Me: I wanna trim my hair and I wanna cut my fringe short this time...

Hair stylist: Okie..no prob..

*after done cutting*

Me: I think its not short enough..I want it above my eyes.. =p

Hair stylist: Okie..I'll cut it shorter then.. =)



And now..I looked weird..I regretted..

Jo was saying..


"You looked soooooo cute..sooooo adorable!"


-.-"

I'm speechless..he said probably I'm too used to having my fringe long..and now..I'm not adapted to the new look yet..

Mayb he's right..


Jo: You look sooooooo adorable that I would just kiss you straight away if we're not in public right now..


Haha..sweet.. =p


Whatever with the fringe..

I had a great time shopping with my mom in KLCC..haha..

Spent almost two hundred just on me..=p

Three pants..one top..and one pair of shoes..

I'm satisfied and more than happy..haha..

I'm gonna get more tops and dresses later with darling when I'm free.. =)


Cant wait till Sunday! I'm missing the naughty one already although we've just met few hours ago.. =p

No comments: