Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Genting and the excitement =p

Genting was awesome..I knew it! haha..we had wonderful night at Be A Star Karaoke and the unforgettable clubbing experience that we shared together for the first time in Safari.. =p

I gotta say that..I dont really like clubbing after the first time I tried in Penang more than a year ago...but somehow..I managed to enjoy myself so much with the others on the dance floor.. =p




































The guys did a good job on taking care of the girls..haha! =p

And non of us actually got drunk after we bottoms up our beer..and its Tuborg.. =)

Even watched Beast Stalker at 1.30 am but most of them fell asleep throughout the whole show..haha..

Although the trip was short..but I'm sure..each of us had a whale of time together..

Gotta wait for the next trip.. =)

No comments: