Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of the year : Goodbye year 2008

Wow..five more posts left to touch 100 posts for the year 2008! but lets forget bout the remaining five and start celebrating the arrival of the year 2009! =)

I shall say..this year is really full of ups and downs..

But all these circumstances and obstacles in life are indeed a process of growing up which everyone will havta go through no matter what..


What didnt kill you makes you stronger =)



Of course..thinking of what I have accomplished this year..although there's nth big that will goes life-changing..but there are still some little ones that could make my parents..friends and I, myself proud of.. =)

And not to forget the things I have learned about life whenever there's a problem occured..at least..it will be taken as an experience..and I'll tend to be smarter the next time..

At the same time..there are also alot of wonderful memories that have been shared all throughout the year with my beloved family..friends and also the special one.. =)

Well..lets reminisce together all the happy moments that we have gone through together and wish that there will be more to come in the year 2009..shall we?


Lets bid farewell to year 2008 and welcome year 2009..







Happy New Year 2009 everyone! =D

No comments: