Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A good headstart of the day =p

I woke up really early in the morning yesterday to get myself prepared for class..after I've brushed my teeth..I was still half asleep..and then I went into my mom's room to charge my phone..and sth almost got me a heart attack..

As I entered the room in dark while mom and dad were still asleep..I heard some noise coming from the window.. (fyi..I'm living in first floor..not ground floor)..it got louder and louder till I thought that mayb there was a theft trying to steal sth around 5 in the morning..

When it ended with a loud thud..I yelled and I saw a dark shadow moving on the floor...and mom woke up..


Mom: What happened???

Me: I swear sth was moving and there's noise from the window..and I just saw sth passing by on the floor..

- I on the lights and the moving thing was nowhere to be seen -

Mom: Where got anything?? I see nth..

Me: Really got la! I saw I swear..mayb it went under the bed..

- I was freaking out and ran outside to the living room and stood on the sofa -

*after 2 mins*

Mom: Faster come in..come and see..its a cat!

Me: Eh..cat climbed in from the window.. *speechless*



As I stood at the door..the cat looked at me..clueless..not knowing where to go..as I was blocking its way..plus mom's standing behind it..I swear..if it could talk..it would be saying..


Crap..I'm so busted!!


Haha! it looked so shocked..its expression was like so funny.. =p

Then my mom opened the curtain for it to get out..and its really fascinating that it could climb up to the window and left..just like that..

Owh..anyway..its a fat cat and grey in colour..it got its butt almost stucked at the window..haha.. =p



It seems like I'm always having animal attack lately.. =p





Its just a normal thing for Christmas...no countdown..no parties..no friends..no Jo..

Just stucked in my dad's colleague's open house..and it was really boring..


But I guess..everything will be better tomolo..

Belated Christmas celebration with Jo and I'm gonna be cooking..tee hee.. =D


*Make sure you finish it up even if its not tasty! =p*




Merry Christmas guys! =p



I know this is cute..hehe..

No comments: