Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The 'lucky' one

If you ever happened to be stucked in the jam near Asia Jaya Lrt station yesterday around 2 sth till 3 sth in the afternoon..and saw three girls with a guy..getting down from a cab and running across the road..laughing like mad after crossing one side of the road..and then you saw one of the girl suddenly yelling and running like mad to the guy friend of hers and looked like she's going to be in tears..

That's me.


This is the reason why.



Yes. It IS huge.

While we were on the cab..reaching Asia Jaya soon..this huge grasshopper just stuck to the window outside the cab..and we snapped the photo of the grasshopper..then..


Wei Kwan: Meryll..Later get down from your side..I wont wanna open this door with the grasshopper there..

Meryll: What?? I'll be getting down in the middle of the road..later got motorcycle and cars then how?!

Wei Kwan: Then you look before you open the door la! I DONT care..just get the hell off the cab from your side!

Meryll: Okie okie! Fine!


Thank God..the road was congested..and I was able to get off safely..but stupid enough to not cross the road but headed back to the other side of the road near the door with the grasshopper on it..

Yes. I'm dumb.


Then only realised that Wei Kwan and Jolyn included the one sitting at the front who is Amerz had already crossed the road..and so I quickly ran across the road..

And fyi..Amerz was crossing the road blindly without even looking out for cars..we were seriously terrified by the appearance of the grasshopper..seriously HUGE..haha..

When we thought we were safe already..there goes my head..

A sudden weight applied on my head..and I used my sense of touch to know what the heck it was..and yes..its the freaking terrifying grasshopper that was on the window of the cab before that..

I was running towards Amerz for help while shaking my head like nobody's business and that heartless guy just ran away! Wth..so useless!

But after few seconds..it flew away..as we watched..its just like a bird..

What a lucky 'one' I was..




'Yes Man' is seriously nice..no doubt bout it..its Jim Carey okie! haha..a must watch..plus..there's moral values in the movie..and you'll be laughing like mad for sure.. =p

Had the movie in Sunway anyway..where it feels red Christmas.. =p






And later at night..enjoyment of eating wonderful glutinuous rice balls that my mom made with my family and cousin's family.. =p




And the next day..I received a Christmas gift from Shih Ying..thanks girl! =p

Anyway..the size of the gift doesnt really matter..I'm happy enough to even have one.. =)






Here's some random photos taken today before our class's presentation for the Webpage Assignment.. =)










Counting on the days till Boxing Day.. =p


*I miss you* =)

No comments: