Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Goodbye yesterday..Hello today! =)

Somehow..something or someone leads me to the unexpected..I was seriously shocked at first..then I got my heart pounding real fast as if its trying to run away...and then..it stopped..I'm back to normal..

I realized..something that I wished so hard for once upon a time..is not what I want anymore..it doesnt mean anything to me for now..it is just nothing..nothing at all..

Everything has ended..and I have what I want for now.. =)




72 hours that we spent together seemed like forever..but once we are apart..it seemed like 72 hours are way too short..and having to wait for another four or five days seems like years..

This indicates how much I actually miss you..

Without you waking me up early in the morning..carrying me to the bathroom just to make sure I wake up and brush my teeth..preparing me the nicest breakfast ever with sandwich and hot milo when I'm cleaning up..watching funny and retarded cartoons while we are eating..I feel so out of place..

As if something is just not right..sigh..

No more 'Marley' style of bullying me..no more funny yet disgusting things that you do to irritate me and make me laugh till I gasped for more air..

And I just cant wait to see you again.. =)



I've got the best thing in the world
Coz' I got you in my heart
In this cruel little world
Lets hold hands together
We can share forever
Maybe someday the sky will be coloured with our love






The naughty one with his 'marley' style of bullying.. =p






The angelic one with lots of love to the naughty one.. =p






An attractive ring with my initial on it..bought by the naughty one.. =p




I'm sure that I'll be getting lots of spanking after you read this..ahaks! =p


*run away*

No comments: