Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just you

You often said how unexpected it is that we will ever talk again since the day I left..
You often said how unbelieveble it is that I would ever say yes when you proposed..
You often said how much I deserve something or someone so much better..
You often said how great I am that I'm way too good for you..
You often said how unbelievable it is that I am walking beside you and holding hands..

And I do know how much you're afraid that you wouldnt manage to give me things that I ever wanted..

And I even know how much you do appreciate and care for me..

And how often you've always been there for me whenever I needed you..


And all these are more than enough for me to have a reason why I'm sticking by your side..I dont even need anything more from you.. =)






I miss you silly..

And your crazy 'Marley' style of showing love..haha.. =p


Get well soon my dear..

No comments: