Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Alamanda again.. =)

Indiana Jones during midnight..seriously can die..haha..12.30am the seats were opened..and 15mins of advertisement..then more than two hours of the movie..and then I was almost fell asleep during the show..haha..

Shah picked me up at 11pm..which he ended up being lost around my place..haha..when we reached Alamanda..it was still early..so he brought me around..looking for an ATM machine in the middle of the night! it was so damn tiring coz the escalators were not working..and we climbed one by one okie..ish..

The whole movie is okie..not bad! funny also..hahaha..or probably..just the both of us who think it is funny..we can think wonders and laugh ourselves..haha..after the movie..I slept on the way back..coz I was damn sleepy and tired..pity him as he need to send me home first although his place is just nearby...thank God I've told mom about the outing..so I was granted the permission to come home late.. =)

I managed to snap some pics of his internal Rx8 while he was away to pay the parking ticket while I waited in the car..and I camwhored too..haha..





As for today..Sam forced me to go to Sunway for skating..which made me getting insufficient of sleep..sighhhh..he picked me up at 11.30am..sharp..haha..as usual..I was slow..so Kc and Sam waited for me..kaka..

And Sam's car seriously worse then microwave..the air-cond's problematic..and its freaking hot when the car is stationary..I sweat like hell all the way from my place to Kasturi..to pick Xian up after her tuition class..haha..

We had mcD for lunch and then skated from 2pm till 6pm..there were breaks in between of course..and we chatted lotsa stuff..and we had lotsa fun! hahaha! a great time indeed..haha..it was almost close to a year eversince the last time I skated.. =)

As we were walking to the parking lot..we passed by the ground floor..where there was this 100plus event..got lotsa adventurous games..then can win a bottle of 100plus for every task that is completed..

Kc and Sam joined almost all of the tasks..and Xian did the skywalk thingy only..I played nth..coz I was so exhausted already..and in the end..we won almost 8 bottles of 100plus..haha! =p








After that..we headed to YuLik Cheras for 'big fried'..haha..it was indeed delicious.. =) and then we headed home after dinner as everyone's super tired already..hopefully we will make it for the steamboat and sleepover next friday! =p

No comments: