Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I miss U-Mobile! =)

King Wei says: I miss you all..

Haha..I super duper miss all of you too!! sighh..I wish I could go back to U-Mobile and meet up with you guys soon.. =)you guys are the best! =p

Today is another fun day too! Darling and Jasmine ponteng orientation again..sighh..(aper sudah jadi ni..tsk tsk)..hahaha! they said its boring and useless..so they went off earlier..and ended up..visiting me at home..hahaha..

Actually we planned to go out for lunch..and while waiting for them to reach..I texted Toong..asked if he's interested to join us for lunch..and then he offered to 'ta pao' Char Kuey Teow for us..hahaha!! =p

So..four of us ended up eating Char Kuey Teow at my place..haha..and that Toong forgot to ask if we want it to be spicy or not..caused us sweat non stop..sighh..haha..Jasmine and I cant eat spicy stuff..or else..we'll sweat non stop..ish..

And our plan was..watching dvd after lunch..but we ended up..playing Monopoly..wakaka! summore..it lasted for few hours okie!! and the winner was Jasmine..hahahaha.. =p damn scary can die..with all the hotels and houses..Jasmine and I conquered all..wakakaka!

Toong also ended up..morgaging all his lands..haha! but unexpectedly..darling was the first one who bankrupt..hahaha!! it was indeed fun.. =)

Here..check out Toong's properties that had been mortgaged..haha!! as well as his expression..kakaka.. =p





Ahh..tomolo will be going for Indiana Jones movie..yay!! =p

No comments: