Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blossoming Romance it is! =p

Owh..lately..besides hanging out with Marcus around..there's nobody else..ishh!! hahaa..it was indeed kinda fun having a humourous guy around..I mean with TWO crazy guys around..we can really make wonders.. =p

It was mom's birthday on 6th the other day..but we celebrated on the following day..we did nothing much actually..just dinner at Rendezvous and Chocolate Strawberry cake from Secret Recipe..yum yum! =p

And that person who served my brother made a very beautiful decorations on it.. =p




While the rest of the pics were taken by my brother's phone..so later.. =p

After the celebration..brother and his gf played monopoly with me..yes..monopoly during midnight..hahaa..it was my bro's idea..not mine..and it was seriously damn fun! =p so interesting..and I was not the one who ended up with no money..haha..

Anywayz..time really flies..its May now..can you imagine that? goshh..and in a week's time..I'll leave the company which I'll miss alot..and then I'll start exploring in the uni life..hmm..finally..I get to study again..haaha..

Owhh..I just went for a drinking session with Ivan, Sam, Xin Leng and KC who just came back from the national service..kekeke..heard alot of stories from him..it sounded like a wonderful experience to him..as long as he had lotsa fun..haha.. =p

And then..we came up with this holiday plan before all of us miss the opportunity while everyone's stil in Malaysia.. =) and the plan is..Malacca for the next weekend..I know its too sudden..and kinda in a rush..but..I think we'll do fine.. =p hope for the best shall we? keke..

Ahh..finally pic time.. =p



- Ivan and KC ( the monk ) =p -



- Ivan and I (and yes..I admit that I've gained a lot of weight..now stop questioning) =p -



- Xin Leng (solo mission..wth) =p -

Last but not least..this photo was taken week ago at Madam Kwan after the Ironman movie..



- Sam and I -

Owhh..anywayz..dear fell sick already..hopefully he'll recover soon.. *huggies for you* =)

Looking forward to the plans! =p

No comments: