Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Funny day indeed.. =)

As everyone was expecting something..it didnt happen..yes..it DID NOT happen..I've been left in the darkness..goshh..I'm totally confused..but its okie..temporarily only.. =)

Anywayz..I didnt mean to say no to Mr J..I was kinda upset to see him acting this way too..it wasnt totally his fault..but when its gone..it IS gone..I've learned not to turn back once it ended..as it wont go anywhere better in the future afterall..but I'm pretty glad that he's being honest to me.. =)

Uni is the main priority anywayz..I've set my target..and I'm ready to give out all I have..hopefully this spirit will last for the whole year..hehe..

Today..I've took lrt from my place all the way to Asia Jaya..and for the first time..I've decided to take a public bus to uni..and I've waited damn long for a bus IN the station..bodohnyerrrr aku..haha..I was supposed to wait outside the main road..goshh..

I did ask somebody at the station where to wait for a public bus..and she told me the wrong information..ishh..my class actually starts at 10am..and at 9.50am..I was STILL at the station..I was afraid that I'll be late..so I went to the main road and took a cab instead..sighh..

Luckily I reached on time..and the worse thing was..the lecturer did not come today..after waited for an hour only there was a replacement..sighh..but it was okie la..as I have a friend who talked to me all the time..after the class..we even had lunch together with another new friend of ours..which I havent get to know her name yet..haha..

Although they speak mandarin instead of cantonese and english..I didnt feel the miscommunication between us..my mandarin isnt that good..but still I can joke around with them..laughed like mad in the canteen..but..there were times that I didnt get what they were trying to mean..they used complicated mandarin words..haha..

Anywayz..accounting class was okie today..learned about assets and liabilities..types of business..and the organisation of a company..haha..and we were told to get into a group of 6..minimum 3 person and maximum 6...

So..my two friends and I sticked to each other..and this I-dont-know-her-name friend asked the girl who sat beside me to join us..and then another two more girls who sat way at the back to join..at first..we thought they were her friends..so my another friend, Yun..told me that we do not have guys in our group..and we decided to kick some of them out of the group..and asked some guys to join..

And we told the I-dont-know-her-name friend to tell the other two unknown girls to join another group..but she ended up telling us.."I dont even know them..they are not my friends"..we were like damn shocked..at first she told us they were her friends..then we burst out laughing..it was like damn stupid..just simply let anyone join in our group..hahaha..

After few mins..we were told to write the group members' name on a piece of paper and hand in to the lecturer..and we were seriously felt damn bad..we dont know how to let the two girls know that we actually intend to call the two guys in front to join us..but since the lecturer were rushing already..we just called the two guys to write down their name and let them joined our group..haha..they were seriously damn blur..haha..but I'm sure they will be a good member..hahaha..

While the other two girls..we grouped them with few guys which do not have a group..sighh..were seriously so confusing..but it was seriously damn funny..everyone was so blur..but luckily its settled already.. =)

Class ended earlier anywayz..before 4pm.. =) Adrian waited from 2pm till 4pm just to give me a ride..you're the best! haha..thanks alot!! =) owe you lots..kekeke..

Well..tomolo will be taking lrt again for 10am class..but this time..I'll be boarding uni bus..no worries..I shall not get lost anymore!! hahaha..

No comments: