Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Thank you for your guidance, Sir Anamalai

First of all..really thank you, Edward for telling me..if not..I might know much later than now..

I remembered during form 5..we were wondering..who's that new Est teacher that will be teaching us..even heard lots of rumours that he's fierce..a very dicipline teacher and so on..and somehow..we were kind of afraid of him too..

But on the first lesson..once he stepped in..and greeted us..all of us were thinking.."He's not that scary afterall..and he's small..cute..with that funny accent of his..friendly as he's always smiling..talkative"..seriously..we can see him smiling everywhere he is..

But the only thing that we ever doubted..was his teaching skill..we never get to understand his lessons each time he teaches us...coz its more like story telling and chatting with buddies..and at the end of the lesson..he'll just asked us to do the exercise and questions in the textbook..which to be honest..none of us did..we thought that its just a waste of time..there's no point of doing it..coz its just like english grammar or something related with the english subject..nothing to do with the science and technology thing..and whenever he asked us for our books..we just gave him reasons like "We havent done yet..we forgotten our books..tomolo I'll hand in to you"..bla bla bla..

And seriously..I regretted doing so...it aint gonna take us forever to do those exercises! its not even tough like addmaths questions..easier than english I shall say..with the amount of time given..we can actually finish it in few hours time..and yet..we were giving ridiculous reasons..just bcoz we were plain LAZY...

Hereby...I sincerely apologise, Sir...I know you wouldnt mind a single thing that we did..in fact..you even treat us like friends..you talked to us all the time..concerning about our futures..you're just like a good friend to us..I'm really sorry for things that I shouldnt have done..

Well..the moment that I heard you were leaving our school..stopped teaching us..some of us actually did questioned ourselves.."Is it our behaviour that you couldnt stand till you requested to leave?"..and you told us the real reasons which has nothing to do with us..we missed you alot..that we never wanted you to leave actually..

Thank God before you left the school..we managed to bid farewell..and had a wonderful talk with you..while eating the cake after the ranjer's year-end party was over..

I'm really sorry that I didnt get to pay my last respect..as I knew a little too late..and I'm sorry for all the mistakes that I've done..I will surely remember the things that you've taught me in life..and I'll miss you dearly, sir...Thank you for everything..

May your heart and soul rest in peace and comfort, Sir Anamalai..

He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery-

No comments: