Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Goodbye U-Mobile

Well..my working period ended just like that..time flies..I was seriously damn moody today..thats bcoz I know today is the last day..and I will no longer waking up at the same time..seeing the same bunch of ppl..eating with the same bunch of ppl..laughing and joking around to let time flies without us realizing it..

Honestly..during the first few weeks of work..Jasmine and I really wished that we could change our job..we hated it so much that we took all our annual leaves..but I cant believe that now..we dont even wanna leave..

Colleagues from my very own department as well as other department had came over to wish us luck..gave us presents..treated us food such as ice cream, chocolate, sweets and alot more..I really appreciate it alot! =)

For the whole week..Jasmine and I had lunch with our bosses..and colleagues..since we do not have much days to eat with everyone during lunch time..we had to reject those who invited us later than the rest..which is so saddening..hmmm..but good thing is..boss managed to treat us starbucks during tea time..haha..which we should actually stay in the office doing our own work at that moment..but we dragged along our ladyboss in order to sneak out while everyone's doing their work..keke..

Hmm..before I left..I managed to take pics with almost all of those who are close with me throughout the few months time in U-Mobile..I seriously appreaciate all their help and grateful that I managed to be friends with them.. =) I will definitely miss them every now and then..I shall not forget all the wonderful memories we had created together.. =)

Time for pics..

















No comments: