Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

No more complicated uni directions! =p

For the first time of this year..I woke up at 6am..haha..right..like how I used to be last time during secondary..haha..and yet..I'm LATE again..I promised to meet Adrian up at 6.45am at Bandar Tun Razak station..but I couldnt wake up on time..and I reached at 7.10am..pitied Adrian..waited for me so long in the car..sorry! =)

Luckily we managed to reach uni right on time..keke..although we got stucked in a jam on the way there.. =) and..I really appreciate all his effort guiding me to my own block and getting the timetable for me..as well as transferring credit to me so that I could give him a call in case I lost my way.. =) Thanks alot Adrian! =p

At first..I didnt know if I will have a class at 8am..never really expected it to be that early...but just make sure I didnt miss any class..so I reached earlier..but I indeed had a class at 8am..haha..and I was late too..coz I was totally blur with the timetable thingy..and cant find my way to the class..

And the queue to inquire the timetable was damn long too! luckily I did not miss anything important.. =) and I even made a new friend..hahaha..tutorials and practicals are postponed to next week..so..my class ended at 10am..just one lecture..ish! like its a waste of time..

So I msg-ed Darling..asked her out for lunch..kekeke..and so we met up at Hang Tuah station after my class..and yes..I was late also..coz I nvr expected that Asia Jaya to Masjid Jamek was SO far..sigh..I will need to allocate one and a half hour the next time I wanted to go back from uni..

We had lunch at the bubble milk tea shop..and then we walked all the way to Pudu's Dynamic bookstore..ish! then I headed home while darling went to college to attend her lectures..kekeke..and the best thing was..I managed to have a good nap! =)

Well..finally..I knew the bus that I could take to reach uni..hopefully I wont get lost tomolo.. =)

Anywayz..I've watched National Lampoon's Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj..haha..damn funny can die! go check it out everyone! =)I really like Kal Penn's acting..he's really good..and this time..he's 'Taj Mahal Badalandabad'..what a nice name..haha! =p

No comments: