Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Putrajaya Alamanda! =)

For the first time ever..I went for lunch at Alamanda Putrajaya..I really really like the environment there..less cars = ability to speed..hahaha! with lotsa plants and parks.. =)

Shah went and picked Jasmine and I up from the lrt station..I thought I was the earliest who reached actually..thanks to my new baby SE..which the clock was set to 10 mins earlier..ISH! haha..and so..I texted him and said I actually reached earlier than I thought..

The station was damn quiet..and I was all alone..thank God..he reached even earlier..hahaha..but I cant even spot his eye-catching Rx8..so he walked over and then we waited for Jasmine in the car..haha..she was late this time.. =p

Once she got into the car..he drove all the way to Alamanda..and the mall consider kinda big also la..and..we had free lunch at Secret Recipe..coz he owed us..kaka.. =p and we had a whale of time there..its seriously damn cute to see Jasmine and Shah arguing with each other..its like so funny that I laughed till my stomach pain..haha..and I even dropped my fork! so embarassing can die..Ish!

After the lunch..we walked around..went into Guess coz he needed to get his new pair of shirt..but size S was too big for him.. =S he's thin..haha..then we ended up just walking around..and we left later on..as he needs to service his car in the evening..

We actually passed by this tower in a park where we can see the view of the whole putrajaya (as what Mr Shah said)..but we didnt get to go up and see the view..coz it was too sunny and he was rushing..and so..we headed back.. =)

The whole outing seriously make my jaw aches..laughed non-stop..even people from other tables looked at us in a weird way..haha! without their quarrellings..the outing might be dull also..haha.. =p

Looking forward for our next outing anywayz..Jasmine ordered her driver to go Genting for the next outing..wth! hahaha! =p

No comments: