Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Helpless...

Thats what I feel right at this moment..its there..but you can do nothing..wth..its difficult..but its a good thing..all I could do is just wishing for the best and cherished the moments... =)

Well..I expected that Computer Studies gonna be like very bored..but I was wrong..it wasnt that bad afterall..keke..the day before..during Public Speaking lecture..I was picked by the Mr Sexytary to read a paragraph of an article in front of the class..ishhh! haha..that nickname of his was set up by the lecturer anywayz..coz he's so outstanding that he wears formal everyday..haha..

And that Mr Sexytary who chose me is actually my Accountings's group member for presentations..goshh..he's so dead for asking me out!! haha..but actually..he's aint that bad..as he did help me to answer the question asked by the lecturer during computer studies..

Lecturer: Whats violation of privacy?

Me: *blur*..Computers might have more than one user..so the other user might managed to access into another user's account and intrude his or her private and confidential stuffs which is stored in the computer..*confused what i'm talking about*

Lecturer: uh huh..somemore..to be exact?

Me: *silence*..*thinking of a better explanation*

Mr Sexytary: *said softly*..hackers..

Me: yes..hackers..

Lecturer: yes..you guys are right..hackers..


-.-" haha..


Anywayz..after class yesterday..Adrian waited for me again..keke..and he sent me to BTR lrt station..and then I took the train to Hang Tuah and walked all the way to Ts..met up with darling yun and petrina with her sisters.. =)

We bowled together once I got there..hehe..its been like almost a year eversince the last time I bowled..and I always masuk longkang..ish! and as expected..I'm the worst bowler..slightly better than Petrina's 10 yrs old sister..gosh! so embarassing can die!!

Then we managed to snap some pics together.. =)




Petrina's sister is seriously damn cute! sayang her so much..hahaha..

After bowling..darling and I accompanied Pet's sister to arcade to play some games while she went to the bank.. =) and I tell you..she's damn good in the drum game..which I dont even know how to play at all..haha..I dislike going to arcade anywyaz..I hate the environment and people..unless with close friends around..

Then..in the evening..darling and I went to gasoline for a drink..and we shared a lot of stuff together.. =) happy..sad..problems..everything..keke..this is why I love her so much..she's always there to listen to me.. *huggies*

When we planned to leave..Arafat and Jo came down and looked for me..keke..and then I managed to walk to the lrt station with Stephy and Jo together..its like I've just finished work..super miss my working life..sighhh..

While at night..more interesting things happened..good or bad..I got no comment..but everything happened for a reason..I'm sure.. =)

Ah..tomolo gonna have an hour of lecture from 9am till 10am only..need to go all the way to Pj for an hour of lecture...gosh..and so..darling and I decided to go shopping at mv after my class..gonna spend some enjoyable time.. =)

No comments: