Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Meryll + Ivan VS. Sam

I'm not that outdated anymore..keke...its been such a long time eversince I last watched a movie..which I cant even really recall the movie that I've last watched..I mean before the Forbidden Kingdom on Wednesday..keke..

Labour day was great..haha..I got my sufficient of sleep and rest..while at night..Marcus, Leo, Karmen, dear and I went "par-tei"..haha! Marcus wanted to drink..but dear and I were not interested in clubbing..and so..we ended up having a wonderful dinner at Souled Out..keke. =)

I love the decorations and environment in Souled Out actually..its dim and romantic..kaka..at the same time..the songs played by the Dj..awesome..=p mostly..my favourite songs..haha! for the sake of fun..I requested Jason Mraz's song after I was damn excited on the "Dancing In The Moonlight" that he played earlier on..haha..

We then had our wonderful drink..Tiger.. =)okie..we are cheapskates..seriously...thats the cheapest drink in the menu besides the mineral water..haha! my so-not-tasty fruitpunch costs me ten bucks..while beer is less than that..

Owh..I'll never sit at the lower ground's open area anymore..there was TWO cockroaches that attack our table okie! one of them..went underneath our table..and passed by us..and was crushed by one of the waiter..haha..Karmen was acting "man"..but he was damn panicked when it passed by us..haha! while the second one really freaked me out..and didnt realised it went underneath our table till Karmen said "It was around your shoes"..WTH wei..I quickly lift my legs up from the floor..and pushed my seat backwards in a fast speed..

And that was how my phone screen got broken..great..stupid cockroaches! hmm..but at least I have a very good excuse for myself to get a new phone now..its finally the time to change..a must to change..haha..

And so..the next day..I got back to work..same old routine..but Iron Man at night! I cant believed I managed to buy the tickets in the evening..it was considered as last minute already..suprisingly..there wasnt even a queue when I bought those tickets..and the seats that I got for the second hall was kinda nice too..

There were alot of showtimes for Iron Man actually..and each of the showtime has more than one hall..it was THAT popular...it was fantastic..the electromagnet thingy..attempting to fly to the moon..stark industries..jerricho missiles..the cars with Starks on each of them..the fast R8..haha! it was so coooooooooool..go watch everyone.. =p

And today..Sam, Ivan and I went for movie in Midvalley..Xinleng didnt come along..which is saddening..and we waited for Sam who was late about an hour!! ish..I hate guys with bad time management..probably its so rare to find one who's always punctual or early than being late..okie..there are some who I know..haha..( I know you know who you are..dont be too proud of yourself please..thank you.. =p )

Well..we watched 'Mouthslitted woman"..thanks to Sam for choosing this freaking disgusting show which made me covered my eyes and ears..I know it aint scary..as in..there were no scary parts..but heyyy..the sound effect damn eerie okie! the sound itself can make you imagine how the thing's going on..ewwww...and the one who suggested..with the one who supports the other..felt bored and yawned most of the time.. -.-"

After movie..we went for pool.. =) I shall say..my skills never really improved..cause I didnt play for a very long time..it was just how I was last been taught..my aiming..sucks totally..but we had a great time..coz they aint that pro YET..hahahahah!!

And the "best" part..dinner at Madam Kwan..non stop of debating..it was Meryll + Ivan VS. Sam..hahaha! Ivan and I was totally speechless..and I personally disappointed on Sam's personality..tsk tsk tsk..Ivan and I shall live with dignity and honour! we are the one who counts on nobody but own hardwork in order to achieve success! *cheeeeeeers!*..kakaka! =p lets see what will we achieve in almost six years time..and Sam..there's no use of trying to convince me to the States...I've made my own plan and decision..my dreams will be achieved in my own way..kekekeekek...

After the dinner..Marcus and dear came and picked me up..and we headed to Bangsar's Madam Kwan again..this time..I only had Cendol..hahaa..super yummy! =p and finally..I get to have a nice talk without any debates..haha.. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dancing in the Moonlight - Great!