Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baby SE..finally =)

Finally..I managed to get my baby se..haha! =p okie okie..thanks to my dearest big brother..he bought for me at Low Yat today actually..keke..I've been so frustrating for the past two weeks over the phone..worried that the phone that I asked for might be a reckon phone or sth as the prices varies..ish..

And then..it lead to the blardy uncle who's my dad's friend..I asked him to get it for me..as he could get the phone at a cheaper price..and then probs arised..sigh..at first..he told me he could get for me and passed it to me two days later..and the next day..he told me he needs another extra day..and the following day..he told me the colour that I wanted got no more stock..and he ordered the gold one for me..geez..

He nvr even asked my permission at the first place..and he ordered the gold one for me..and so..I insisted on the blue..then brother told me red is nice..so either blue or red..and the very next day..that uncle told me he cant find the colours that I wanted..goshhh..I was freaking damn frustrated..if dont have any stock..why dont just tell me ealier on so that I could go get the phone myself! really stupid..

And so..I asked for refund..and with my bro's courtesy..I managed to get my baby se today..haha.. =p

K810i - I love the camera.. =p



Well..today I managed to hang out with darling Yun after for super long.. =p went for karaoke at Neway..but we were given two hours only which is not sufficient..sighh..probably next time..Redbox got more English songs anywayz.. =

Then I even planned to buy a new top or dress..but after walking from ts to sg wang and then back to ts again..I didnt spot any one that I like..and we ended up having a drink and headed home after that.. =)

As for tomolo..Jasmine and I will be going lunch together with one of my colleague..kekeke! I'm sure its gonna be super fun! =)

No comments: