Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Shopping!! =)

Today had Maths For Business from 9am till 10am..one hour.. -.-"

Yes..I woke up at 7.15am today..just for the 9am class..and thank God I didnt miss my uni bus too..reached the Asia Jaya station right on time..hahaha..and I even managed to sit at the front seats in the class.. =)

And seriously..the subject is more on Calculus..and I learned linear and quadratic funtion today..ish ish..and the lecturer..sighh..totally speechless..an old chinese man..who can barely explain what he wanted to teach about the topic..and it gets so annoying when he kept on repeating the same old words!!!

"function is a formula..err..function is actually a formula.."..again and again..wth!

And he's like damn gelabah okie..dropped pen la..projector also not adjusted properly la..sighh..dont know why he cant calm down also..and he obviously teached in malay last time..coz he always suddenly speak malay.. =S thank God I've learned the topic during secondary..if not..I'm so dead..haha..

And I SWEAR..at that time I MISS MR TAN ALOT!! hahaha..I cant stop thinking how grateful I am to have Mr Tan for addmaths during form 4..he's the best! hahaha..

After the class ended..Chye Ying, Winnie and I rushed to the computer lab to print our lecture notes as my printer was broken already..sigh..but the printer in the lab was seriously damn old and none of us knew how to use it..and by the time we understood the way to print..the stupid printer was actually ran out of ink!! wasted our time there figuring out how to print..

In the end..our class rep, Kar Chun approached us..and told us that he's the class rep..and we forced him to print a copy of lecture notes and photostate it for us..haha! poor Kar Chun..but he's such nice guy..hahaha..

Then..Winnie brought Chye Ying and I to the pd block to take our photos for the ID..Ying and I laughed like crazy when it was our turn to take our pics..damn formal okie..coz we were forced to wear blazer with formal top in it..ish! summore..we were busy figuring out..whether to smile with teeth visible anot..haha..the photographer was super nice to let us take more than 2 timeS! once with teeth and the other without..hahaha..then retake if he thinks its not nice..hahaha! =p

Later on..Ying and I rushed all the way to the bus stop outside..at the main road..coz she was rushing back to her apartment and then taking bus to go back to her hometown..while I've promised Toong and darling to meet them up at mv at 12pm.. =p

And since uni's bus will only reach at 11.35pm..I thought taking the public bus would be a good choice..but I was wrong..coz the stupid bus nvr came!! I've waited till 11.50pm wei! even the uni bus went off already..sighh..summore..the weather was sooooo hot and sunny..sweat non stop..sighh..

I was afraid that I'm gonna be late..and I've lost my patience too..so..I took a cab instead of waiting for the public bus summore then taking train from Asia Jaya..then to Bangsar..and taking bus to mv..gonna waste more time anywayz..

And then..I managed to reach mv right on time..haha! 12pm I stepped into the main entrance of mv..haha.. =p then walked around at FOS...fishing for nice clothes..then went lunch at Pizza Hut once they reached..after eating..Toong and I played pool..keke..

Seriously..Toong's good..skillful..jump ball summore..hahah! too bad..my "sifu" havent teach me all the skills yet..sigh..in the end..I lost to Toong..the score was 3-2..hahah..or was it 4-2? cant remember.. =p

After pool for two hours..three of us went back to FOS and..I shopped shopped shopped!! haha..bought 4 tops in a shot..with less than rm100..its cheap and nice okie..haha..feel like getting summore other colours.. =p even darling bought one..keke..

After FOS..I even thought of getting a polo tee..so we went to PDI..but didnt get any..coz I wanna save up my money for my daily expenses or more outings in the future..keke..and then..we left mv and headed home..

We took KTM which was packed like sardine okie..we actually missed the first train as we cant managed to get in the train..sigh..we were like squeezed till damn pitiful..cant even move a little bit..keke..

Anywayz..today's sleepover and steamboat plan was postponed to next friday..ish! but still..looking forward to it..keke.. =)

And..I'm down with flu since last night..sobz..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...its 4-2 la..pretend u tak ingat pulak...haha =p

Meryll Chan said...

eh darling..I nvr pretend tak ingat okie..dont simply say la..haha! =p I mmg btul btul tak ingat la..nak buat camner? hahaha...