Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I did not do it on purpose! =p

Me: *opened the door*..*got down from the car*..*closed the door*...*looked left and right*..*wondering where's Jasmine*..*looked into the car*..(crap..I forgot Jasmine's in the car!!!!)

Jasmine: *staring at me in the car*

Shah: *burst out laughing loudly*

-.-"

I forgot that I'll need to open the door for Jasmine who sat at the back..thanks to Mr. Shah's special car..hahaha! poor darling Jasmine..okie..she did get mad a little..coz I forgot bout her..which made her knocking the window inside..and ended up being a laughing joke to both me and her driver..hahahahaaha!!!

Anywayz..this incident happened at Alamanda the other day..hahaha..

Well..today I skipped orientation..I know everyone's gonna like shake their heads..but..PJ is damn far away okie! and I'll havta go there just for ice breaking session..NO NO to me..hahahaa..

The orientation for my first day which is yesterday was like super bored already! just listened to all the presentations and speeches..I almost half asleep..thank God my darling yun sms with me..hahaah! =p

And so..today darling yun, Felicia and I went over to Low Yat in the morning for karaoke session at Redbox..hahaha..we enjoyed ourselves so much..and after that..we met up with Jasmine at Sg. Wang..accompanied her for lunch and then we went for window shopping..keke.. =p

We joked around like insane only..laughed till crazy..hahaha! and they even called me "Kaya Pau"..wth?! hahahaha..








Okie..the one with my hands on my chin made me looked like Kaya Pau indeed..sighh..haha..

Before we left ts..Jasmine and I actually went to U-Mobile..we intended to go into the office and looked for our beloved colleagues..but once we reached the 11th floor..the first person we spotted outside was Mr. Shah..so coincidently..haha..then Jasmine went and scared him.. -.-"

And then he went so excited that he looked at me and said.."WHY ARE YOU HERE??!!!"..haha..then we chatted awhile and he left..then we bumped into Arafat..haha..and since we were afraid to go into the office..we ended up going back down again..ish!!

So..darling, Felicia, Jasmine and I went to the monorail station..bought the tickets..and ended up..coming out back again..ish! thats bcoz after two trains..the super duper long queue nvr move also! each and every train was damn crowded that nobody can get in also..sighh..

Since we were actually kinda rushing..we ended up walking to the lrt station..sigh..walked under the rain summore..luckily it was just drizzling..but it was so long eversince the last time I walked under the rain..ekeke.. =p

Ah..tomolo will be a good rest day for me..keke..

2 comments:

samadi said...

nice girls
www.xian-dubai.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

KayA paO~!!!haha...