Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

When you have nth to do.. =p

I thought I would end up staying at home on Saturday..as I have no plans at all before that..then..friday night..Toong and I had a dicussion on the porridge that he recommended to me last time..which he said its very tasty..and so..I've decided to try it on Saturday morning..pulled him along with me..as well as Pang Han..haha.. =p

And there it goes..woke up early morning at 9.10am..and Toong reached before 9.30am which we agreed earlier on..sigh..and yes..I was late again la..didnt get to wake up earlier..hahaha..poor Toong..gotta wait for me in the car..sorry yea.. =p

Then we picked up Han at Taynton..and went all the way back to Maluri again for the porridge..okie la..seriously..the porridge is indeed TASTY..yum yum! hahaha.. =p we chatted for quite a long time at the restaurant..and we left around 11am..

We went to Han's house for CS..wth! hahaha.. =p yessss..CS at Han's house..unbelievable right? Han got two notebooks which belongs to his mom and dad..then his own pc..the three of us CS-ed from 11 plus till 4 plus..O-M-G right? hahaha..

Seriously damn tiring la..but had lotsa fun of course..I team-ed up with Toong all the time..and we WON ALL THE TIME! hahahahaha..but Han's damn scary..always kill me with headshot..argh..once I saw Han..I'm surely dead..haha.. =p

Then we had Char Kuey Teow which recommended by Han for lunch..okie..it tastes not bad actually..haha..thanks to his dad for buying it for us anywayz.. =) then we chatted till 7 plus in the evening..didnt know that two guys could have so many things to talk about till lasted for hours..hahaha..

As I was totally tired and exhausted..I only do the listening instead of talking..probably bcoz of the flu..sighh..but get to know a little secret from Toong..hahahahahaha!! =p

Once I got home..I actually bathed..and watched tv till 10pm..and straight went to bed..haha..super tiring..and I skipped my dinner too..can imagine how tired I was? =p

And so..I woke up at 9am this morning..I guess I'm used to the daily routine already..I'll never wake up in the afternoon anymore..no matter how late I sleep at night..probably its a good thing..wouldnt waste half of my day doing nth I guess.. =)

I'm gonna stay at home for the whole day for today..take it as a rest day..charge up my energy for another week of lectures and tutorials.. =)

Anywayz..cant wait for the sushi-making with darling tomolo! =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wut secret?tel me tel me...haha=p

Meryll Chan said...

hahaha!! told you secret dy lork..
cant tell here one la darling..
ask me when you see me.. =p