Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Agong's birthday? No..its Joe's day! =p

I've postponed my study time with Ivan from 10am to 11am..coz I AM LAZY..haha..I cant wake up early..I wanna sleep more whenever I'm able to.. =p and luckily mom and dad managed to send me there..I dont havta sweat early in the morning..as I tend to sweat alot when I walk from hangtuah station to ts.. =)

And thanks to Ivan..I've waited from the lower floor of cinema..to the upper floor..then I got "attacked" by this people asking for donation..sometimes..I really dont know what to do..when I've told them "no" or "sorry..I dont have much money with me now" but yet they are still bugging you..sighh..then finally I donated RM5 instead of RM35 which he asked for.. =S

Then met up with Ivan at the lower floor again..bought the movie tickets..and we went to Border's Starbucks for our studies..and thanks alot to Ivan for making me understand the whole evenbreak point thingy..hahaha..I guess I'll be able to do the questions..tomolo.. =p I've not done my hw yet..hehe..

Sam and kc came at 1pm..and they heard the wrong time due to the poor phone connection..actually Ivan told them 1.40pm instead of 1pm..haha..they couldnt hear the forty minutes.. =p so we chatted and chatted..didnt get to do my hw..few mins later..xian and linie reached and all of us ended up chatting there..ahaha..

Went for movie at 1.40pm..Kungfu Panda..haha..anywayz..that was my first animation or some sort of cartoon movie I've watched in the cinema..I nvr really like those cartoon-like movie..but this one..totally cool! =p its so damn funny and linie and I laughed till stomach pain wei.. =p

Anywayz..thanks to Ivan..he bought seperate seats..linie and I was seperated from the rest..ish..but still okie la..haha..at least our place not that cold..or else we will be frozen..I didnt bring my sweater along..

After movie..we walked over to sg wang for late lunch..its like super long edy since the last time all of us went there and eat..its like years ago.. =p hmm..miss all the moments we hang out together actually.. =)

Later on..we rushed all the way back to ts as Sam got sth to do..before we left..I went to Secret Recipe to get a birthday cake for my beloved cousin, Joe.. =p bought him the choc indulgence..yummy yum yum!! keke..

And since Sam needs to send his mom to jusco for an appointment..he sent kc home then picked his mom up first instead of sending me back..of course..I will feel a little uncomfortable with the presence of his mom...hahaha..dont know why..I guess everyone feel so when someone's parents are there with them..haha..

Once I got home..bro and dad was already asleep while waiting for me to get home..haha..so is my bro's gf..then we rushed to cousin's house once they were awaked..and we had lotsa fun there..managed to talk to Jasmine..catch up with each other..haha..didnt get to eat much food also as I've taken my lunch kinda late..

I even managed to meet up with King Wei.. =D the last time I've seen him was on the last day of my work..glad to meet him..not only him..I managed to meet lotsa ex Sabians too.. =)


This is Sammy..the cutie doggie! =p


And of course..this is the birthday boy.. =p


Jasmine and I... =)

Well..I finally get to sleep all I want tomolo..and then I'm gonna stay at home and do all my hw-s..keke..hopefully I wont procrastinate.. =p

Anywayz..since lately I often had late lunch and dinner which made me feel bloated each time..I'm gonna say NO to rice from now onwards..I cant see myself grow more and more day by day..hahaha! I wanna lose all those fats!! =p

Before I end..I'm gonna say this again...

Happy 21st Birthday, dear Joe!! =p


I'll always love you..keke.. =)

No comments: