Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hectic day

Friday was supposed to be a study day..but in the end..five of us who were supposed to be studying at Mei Chern's house..ended up having lunch at Wong Kok in SS2 with another additional 3 person, Chian Wei, Ivan and Yee Wei..

It was just a walking distance from Mei Chern's house..and we actually made a havoc there..haha..after done eating..we played the 'mixing drinks'..from mango to choc, strawberry and so on..until the drink bcame undrinkable.. =S

Seriously..the last cup of drink that we mixed..made all of us feel like throwing up..hahah.. =p anywayz..my twin berry milkshake is still the best..I'm so gonna order that again next time..no more yam milk shake..haha.. =p


YUmmyyyy~ =p


Wei Chuen feeding Yee Wei with my leftover French Toast..haha! =p


And its Gary's turn..haha! =p

Thanks for finishing my leftover French Toast..at least its not wasted.. =p

And so..after lunch..we walked back to Mei Chern's house for studies..then..as expected..we ended up talking and Yee Wei even slept..haha! =p but I'm hardworking enough to stop talking and moved to the place where there's table and get my mind sticked to the stack of maths tutorials that I was looking at.. =p

Where beside me was Wei Chuen teaching Mei Chern..so the three of us were the hardworking ones..hahahaha! owhhh..Gary too..sitting on the sofa asking us to "weiii..study laaaa..exam laaaaa.."..hahaha..then ignored by everyone..poor guy.. =p

We headed home after 2 hours of studies..where I nvr really did study much..ishh..

Then at night..had dinner with Andrew in his place..and eventually fell asleep when he was away for bathing..till I missed the yum cha session with Ivan, Sam and the rest of the VFM members..I'm SOOOO SORRY!!! lets yum cha soon! =p

As for yesterday..Saturday is no longer an outing day or a rest day for me..as we had extra class yesterday at 8am and the same thing for the upcoming saturday..sighh..but during break time..Wei Chuen drove Chye Ying, Jolyn, Winnie and I to SS2 for breakfast at mcD..kekeke..

After class..went to his place for studies..okie..without knowing why..the moment I stepped into his house..it reminds me of 'tungku' 's house..and alot of stuff..hmm..

Anywayz..I've wasted my whole afternoon copying answers of the tutorial questions..I really got no idea how to study for maths..and I thought I would understand the whole thing by looking at the answers in order to know how the working is..then copied it down.. =S

We stopped and had Maggie in the afternoon..yum yum! haha.. =p

Till evening when I was done with the first tutorial..Wei Chuen realised what I did was copying..and he eventually laughed at me..and okie..I almost got him tensed to death..coz he thought that I finally know how to answer the questions already..

In the end..I actually wasted my whole afternoon..and I need to spent my whole evening listening to Wei Chuen over the SAME TUTORIAL QUESTIONS...sighhh..but luckily he teached me although its over the same questions..at least I finally understand now.. =S thanks alot and pls dont laugh at me anymore..kaka.. =p

After a tiring day..we called it a day..and ended up reading someone's blog.. =p the blog seriously contained a lot of P&C stuff..but we both feel sth over the entries..no need much elaboration on how we feel..in order to avoid any arguments..

While at night..we headed to mv for movie..and seriously..Chye Ying caused us into trouble..we were afraid that we were late..and yet..she passed us the wrong movie tickets..wth! =p and then..we both blur and nvr even bother to look at the tickets in detail..

Once we sat down in the cinema..someone had the same seats with us..when we checked..Chye Ying actually gave us the 7.15pm tickets instead of the 9.45pm..ishhhhh!!!! hahaha..then she rushed all the way to us and passed us the right tickets..

But..our seats were second row from the screen..haha! but still okie la..not that bad view afterall..at least my neck's still fine after 2 hours of the movie.. =p after movie..we headed to mcD for dinner..we were super hungry..okie..it was supposed to be supper already..hahaha..and finally..headed home and had a wonderful sleep.. =)

No comments: