Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Study instead of pool =)

Chye Ying and Jolyn went for Kungfu Panda at KLCC without me..sobz! that's bcoz I've promised to study with darling..and Wei Chuen came along.. =) Jolyn, Chye Ying, Sherline and I took a cab together to Asia Jaya as we didnt wanna waste our time waiting for the Utar bus..keke..

Pity Wei Chuen and Amos who took the second cab..where intially..the girls wanna dicth me and asked me to share a cab with the two guys..how bad they are..ish! haha.. =p owhh..the two guys waited damn long for a cab..and ppl cut their queue summore..then ended up..we girls waited damn long for them to reach at the station too..seven trains went off while waiting for them..ish..haha...

Once we reached KLCC..where Amos didnt follow..we headed to cinema..and then McD..haha..the two girls smuggled McD into the cinema..they put inside their bag..I guess they successfully managed to smuggle in anywayz.. =p

Then Wei Chuen and I went to BurgerKing..waited for darling..then we had lunch together once she reached and we studied too..at first..I was studying Maths..but its super duper hard to concentrate..coz I'm totally blur on that subject..sighhhh..so I studied accounts instead..haha! both of them tried explaining to me on the T-account..but ended up..making both of them confused too.. =p

But still..thanks for teaching me yea! =D

Wei Chuen left earlier coz he was in a hurry..so darling and I studied till almost 7pm..once we went to the putra station..we were super shocked of the whole situation..the queue was super damn long! and its like the whole platform was crowded with ppl..we've waited for seven trains! wasted a very long time waiting for the train..scary..I'll nvr ever go back that late from KLCC anymore! haha..

As for today..Toong, Han and Poh managed to get me out of the house and went to Asia Cafe for pool..hahah! okie laaa..I'm the one who agreed to go..coz I thought its gonna be till afternoon only..then I'll still have time to study..but I was so wrong..we've played for four hours!!!!!! I was sooooooo exhausted..I've nvr ever played for so long before..and yea..my skin peeled off bcoz of the cue..sighh..haha..

And luck today is definitely not on my side..sighh..I've lost soooooo many times to Poh and Toong..summore..I've entered black ball for few times..and then once I entered black and white ball together at the end of the game..wth! if not..all the balls that I hit didnt get into the hole..its either almost enter the hole..or it stayed at the hole side! totally speechless..sigh..

Owh..my objective is actually saving up my money..and studying during the weekends..but I failed both..ish ish! hahaha..by the time I reached home..it was already 5pm..so I slept and dinner at night.. =) went to Kaki Corner with my family..

Tomolo I shall study what I'm supposed to..hahaha..and then I'll be going to badminton with Andrew..ah..finally..badminton session..it makes me feel healthy..haha!! at the same time..I'm looking forward to The Happening on monday with darling! =D


Anwyayz..Happy Daddy's Day! =D

"You can have the tv all by yourself..watching euro 2008..haha!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hei im Amerz not Amos....swt...Amos is a malay guy la....