Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Too fast to be real

I'm such a failure..ishh..I didnt study like how I planned to..I'm way too lazy to get out of the house and find a nice suitable place to start working out on my maths..sighhh..weather is totally hot can die! I hate this kinda weather..makes me feel sick...

Anywayz..I've spent whole day watching tv and onlining instead..then went for badminton in the evening at Challenger..I'm so healthy now! hahaha..had a really great game..non stop for an hour..so wanna play again next time.. =) we even had satay for dinner at Kajang..wonderful.. =p I only ate six sticks of chicken satay..hehe..

Hmm..seriously..I'm totally speechless on what I've heard bout all the updates from Andrew...I mean..everything's so complicated..and happened in a short period of time..its like too fast to be real.. -.-" I wonder if they're really sure of what they feel..hmm..bahh..as long as they are happy afterall..

As for me..I've set my goals clear and I'm gonna go for it! keke.. =) and yes..I could only hope sometimes..praying that my dreams would come true.. =)

No comments: