Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fruits are happy and healthy! =p

Sixth week...and everyone's getting closer to each other..and eventually..ended up being a gang of fruits..wth! hahah..anywayz..I'm apple..haha! this is so retarded..yet..its so much fun! alright..I assumed the founder of the gang is Mr. Pineapple, Wei Chuen and the co-founder is Ms. Banana, Mei Chern..hahahaha!!

Anywayz..we had our fruits members to wear white today..although some members did not wear white as they were not informed..they were still a part of the photo taking session..hahahaha! we were busy taking pictures during the interval break of the classes..thanks Jolyn for taking pictures for us.. =D




Jolyn and I


Chye Ying and I


Three of us


Amerz and I


This is Gary..hahaha! taken by Amerz..saw white colour stuff on his face? thats his saliva..yer!!! hahahahahaha!!!


Wei Chuen and I - taken yesterday..as we coincidently wore the same pink shirt to uni..and then everyone's talking bout us..ish ish! haha..

The whole gang pics was seriously damn funny okie! =p Anywayz..the guy in black, Lou Ee is the birthday boy today! and he was "aluba"-ed..I dont know how to spell the word..hahaha! the guys demo-ed to Ms Low, our CS lecturer..super funny can die!! =p And then the whole lecture class even sang him the english, mandarin and chinese version of birthday songs for him..haha.. =p and later on..Ms Low asked him to sing to himself as a appreciation to us..hahahaha! we had the whole thing video recorded.. =p



Ms Low and Lou Ee were super duper funny..haha!! owhh..by the way..what Lou Ee said at the end of the clip was this if anyone of you couldnt hear it clearly.."First of all..I wanna thank my mother ar"..then Ms Low was saying "heyy..you forgot your father"..wth!! hhaha!! the whole class were laughing like mad..haha..

Seriously..its one of the nicest day I had in Utar today..really..one of the most memorable.. =p

I'm starting to love the fruits gang now..hahaha. =p

No comments: