Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hectic week.. =p

I had a totally exhausted yet interesting week.. =)

Uni is getting more fun with more friends of course..as well as assignments piling up one by one..revisions and studies whenever I have the free time to do so..catching up with tough subjects..that is why I'm all busy..busy and busy..haha..

Anyhow..I did manage to hang out with darling few times in this week..I make myself free just for you darling..haha! =p Once with Jasmine for bowling..and the other day with Tony who just came back from NS for karaoke session..and this evening..just a short meet up at McD in Masjid Jamek while on the way back from uni.. =)

Owhh..for the very first time..I was LATE for lecture this morning..it wasnt my fault..its Adrian's..hahaha! he woke up late..but its okie..I dont mind..I'm grateful to have him to fetch me almost every morning.. =)

And of course..I would like to thank Wei Chuen who sent me to Asia Jaya after class on Tuesday.. =) anywayz..I found out news spread really fast..small little things..ppl will take notice..and the whole world will know..sigh..

Okie..pics time during the bowling outing with darling and Jasmine.. =D










Owhh..additional information..the M refers to me..while J is Jasmine X is Yun..haahah! yesh..I'm the highest..but I'm not any better..less than 100 is no good..sighh..nvm nvm..try again next time..keke..

After the bowling session..Jasmine and I actually went into U-Mobile..and visited our colleagues! miss them soooo much! haha..although we cant go into the finance dept. but some of them came out to talk to us and catch up with our lives..keke..

Then we even went over to TNO dept. to give King Wei and Jo suprises..haha..too bad Arafat was with Lim at the store room..so I didnt get to meet him coz I NEED to hide myself from Lim who IS a stalker..sigh..scary guy..and for Shah..he went to Terengganu for holiday already..didnt get to meet up..but overall..I'm really super glad to see most of my lovely colleagues! =p

Will definitely visit them again next time! =)

As for yesterday..I've wasted all my sleep time to finish up my public speaking assignment last night just to ensure that I could show it to the tutor to ask for her guidance..and I even caused Wei Chuen to sleep late too bcoz he intended to print for me..I feel so bad..I'm so sorry! =) in the end..I managed to sleep for only four hours..

And the next day..I printed it out in the internet lab..and when both of us looked for our tutor..she wasnt there! she IS supposed to be there..sigh..I felt like I've wasted all my efforts..no good! and so I ended up doing econs tutorials in the canteen..keke.. =p

Another sad news that I've received from darling was..badminton plan is cancelled for tomolo..goshhh!! probably on Sat if I'm free then I could play with Andrew.. =) so we've changed our plan from badminton to study! yesh yesh! =p I need help badly in Maths!! I'm so dead..I'm not ready for the test and upcoming exam!

Wish me luck guys! =p

No comments: