Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not healthy again.. =S

After I was damn excited on the badminton plan that we made earlier on..it ended up with disappointment..sigh..darling ah darling..why last minute got something to do la..sobz..and after we had agreed to go on with the plan without darling..Petrina ended up telling us that she has no shuttlecock..wth! and then..the whole plan was CANCELLED..gotta wait till next time then..

Today Adrian had became my driver of the day..haha..he sent me to and back from uni..such a nice guy.. =) luckily that his class ended at the same time as mine..so he could give me a ride..or else..I'll need to take bus and trains again..

Ahh..the presentation was good today..I mean..the lecturer accept nursery rhymes..haha! Chye Ying and I was the first pair to present..that was bcoz my name is in the top of the list..goshh..it was pretty embarassing..as we need to form a circle OUTSIDE of the class..and stood on the chair while singing..ishh! but we got good reaction for the audiences anywayz..hahaha..

And actually..Chye Ying and I did not bring our own chairs..coz Kar Chun was such a gentleman to help us to carry it out of the class..haha..felt bad though..but he insisted..and everyone was saying "Wahhh..so lucky eh the both of you..got ppl carry your chairs for you"..I was totally speechless..and all I did was just smile.. =p Thanks Kar Chun! we will definitely make a good debate group together for the Computer Studies' assignment! =p

Anywayz..tomolo is totally a bad day..from my assumption..that is bcoz..my economic tutorial will be postponed from 10am to 4pm..and its an hour class..which means..I could only go home at 5pm! arghh!! I was supposed to go home at 2pm tomolo! and my first class starts at 8am! I'm gonna be super exhausted..I'll miss my daily nap too! sigh..no good..

I'm waiting for Friday!! Sleepover and steamboat with the VFM members..YAYY! haha.. =p

No comments: