Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

I aint smelling like Seesha friend! =p

I just recalled this..the conversation I had during the campfire on friday..

Edward: Meryll...you seesha-ed izzit???? Jon..she smelled like seesha right??

Jon: Yea..I think she smelled like seesha wei..

Me: *stunt*..why suddenly?! I nvr seesha dy for super long..the last time I sheesa was last year..and I dont smell like one!

Edward: Then? you put perfume aper? really smelled like seesha laaa..like grape flavour..

Jon: Yea..really like grape flavour seesha la Meryll..sth like strawberry also..haha..

Me: Mana ader!!! its my lotion laaa..my lotion smells nice! and its not even fruit fragrance okie..not grape la! mine is flower fragrance..but what kind of flower then I dont know la!

Edward: Owhh..okie la okie la..

-.-" I consider that as a compliment that I smell nice then..wth..haha! =p

Owh..after the dream on Saturday night..Sean cant stop bugging me over the dream..and NO..I aint gonna tell you what is it about..its funny..but its sth good..hahaha! =p so stop bugging me!!! hahaha..

Sunday morning..I woke up early just to get the experience of groceries shopping with Sean at Tesco..wth!! see..I'm so kind to accompany you for groceries shopping okie..whats my reward huh?! haha..just kiddin.. =p

We walked and walked..talked lotsa stuff..catching up with each other..owhh..and there was this one embarrassing moment where the trolley that we used was broken..and all the stuff he placed in it dropped onto the floor..everyone was looking at us..and he saw his friend looking at him..but he acted like dont know and walked away..so useless..haha!

After buying all the stuff that he needed..He bought me a chocolate marshmallow..really tasted damn nice..but only while its still hot..hahaha! =p once its cooled..the choc will harden..and it wont be that tasty anymore..I feel like eating that again..anybody wanna get me one? ekeke.. =p

And later on..we ended up having a drink and we were busy talking about the days we had way back in school..where he used to procrastinate..and he told me the ways he procrastinated..haha! seriously..he's a disaster.. =p

Went home after that..and I was supposed to study..yesh..I wanted to study so badly..but once I got home..my heart told me to on The Seventh Days series..and there it goes..one episode leading to another..and so..I've spent my whole afternoon and evening watching the series..sighh..

Then met up with Andrew for badminton around seven thirty in the evening..went to Challenger again..and guess what..I SAW LEE CHONG WEI..and the rest of the national players as well as the state's players..HE'S SERIOUSLY GOOD! I saw him playing once I reached there..and I went hyper..haha..wanted to take his pics..but dont have the courage to do so..sighh..I regretted..haha..

Anywayz..Andrew's coach was there too..he's a national player too if I'm not mistaken..either states or national..cant recall..and he saw us and smiled.. =) he's a quite friendly person I think..and..of course..I must agree that he's much better looking than Chong Wei..no offence.. =p

And today..after class..I met up with darling again at Masjid Jamek's McD..and Wei Chuen tagged along too..owhh..I would like to thank Wei Chuen for helping me in Maths..seriously..if its not him..I'm so dead..I really dont know whats the notes about..and I was so confused on the usage of the formula seriously.. =)

Well..good luck and all the best to all the 'FRUITS' in TA5 in the upcoming test..haha! =p

No comments: