Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Applause for me! =p

Yesterday's speech for public speaking was GREAT..I was indeed nervous when I was waiting for my turn..coz I was one of the ten person who did not use a slide for the 5 mins speech..afraid that it might turn out to be dull and boring..but once I stood in front of the class..suprisingly..I wasnt nervous anymore..instead..I had pretty much confidence..and managed to deliver everything well..haha..I even managed to get good comments from the tutor..hopefully it will end up the same for the 10mins speech in few weeks time..or perhaps better.. =)

These few days..I'm so insufficient of sleep..especially last night..where I slept really late just to finish up the 10mins speech outline which is needed to hand in this morning..so are my friends..keke..we just got to know last minute..and we had to crack our heads up..thinking of what topic to choose based on the scope given..and started writing whatever that comes to mind.. =p

And after a super long thought..I've finally ended up with "An Inconvenient Truth"..my main objective is to bring awareness to people based on the documentary..hopefully I could help to deliver the messages to others in the class.. =)

Owh..yesterday I've went for a haircut with Andrew..and it costs me alot! thanks to the aunty who did some kinda hair mask for me..which I thought its just some kinda shampoo or something..and she nvr tell me there's additional charges..wth! sighh..I'll nvr let her do anything special again the next time..ish!

As for this morning..Adrian waited for me again..I woke up late..and the train to Sri Petaling arrived sooooo late..ishhh..I was just a little late for lecture..keke..probably a few mins..keke..better than the previous time..

Then we had 2 hours break after the first lecture..so my friends and I went for early lunch or late breakfast in uni..then did econs while waiting for the class to start..and most of us were seriously super sleepy already..

After the second lecture class..Wei Chuen fetched Chye Ying, Jolyn and I to Chye Ying's house to SLEEP! haha..alright..I slept like a piggie..coz I was seriously tired can die..felt like I've transformed into a zombie..haha..then followed by Jolyn and Chye Ying..and poor Wei Chuen gotta stay up and became our alarm clock..thanks for waking me up! =p

But all of us were super lazy to wake up..and we were almost late for class.. =p it was fun anywayz..probably next Thursday we could go to Chye Ying's house to sleep again if we are sleepy.. =p her house's kinda near if we had a car..so its quite convenient..keke..

Then..after the last lecture class..as usual..Wei Chuen sent all of us to the lrt station.. =) really appreciate his kindness on fetching us almost everyday this week..thanks alot yea! =D

Met up with darling at Masjid Jamek today..and we had a talk at mcD.. =) Tomolo we will be playing badminton again with Petrina..with additional Wei Chuen too..ahh..now I can see how well he plays..keke..

Owhh..finally..I HAVE THE SECOND SEASON OF PRISON BREAK ALREADY! thanks a lot to my dearest Jolyn who lend me her external hard disk..haha..I even get "The Seventh Day" series..yes yes..I'm so gonna watch them on this weekend.. =p

Anywayz.."Incredible Hulk" tomolo night!!! yes yes!! hahaha..cant wait for it.. =p

No comments: