Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blessed with good friendS! =D

I love how the day started and ended today..wonderful day! =)

I attended my primary school gathering at ts in the afternoon..it was totally awesome..can you imagine..after more than five years of losing contact..we ended up meeting each other and spending time together like how we used to be in school..

I thought I would not be able to blend in well into their group..as in..most of them are malay..only four chinese were there included me..but somehow..I managed to stick so closely to them..hahaa! I just love them so much!!! =D

I remembered the days when Zairin used to teach me bahasa jawi..wth! hahaha..I could really write Jawi last time you know.. =p and we even shared alot of funny and embarrassing memories together..we did enjoy ourselves alot.. =)

At first we thought of having the Chicken Hartz buffet..cant remember the exact name for that shop..but we think its kinda waste money as most of us cant eat much..plus..we dont wanna get sick of chicken..hahaha! =p So we had Kenny Rogers instead..and we spent hours chatting there.. =)

After lunch..Jillian, Wan Jun and Mei Yan left us..so I was the only chinese left..and all of us except Aida went over to Pavillion..just to accompany Zahirah the rich girl who bought lotsa clothes in various shop..we stopped and stopped and stopped just to let her shop shop shop! haha..

Later on..all of us headed home..and I took the train home with Zahirah..I just got to know that most of us actually stayed near to each other..I wondered why we nvr ever bumped to each other before over this few years..so near yet so far..haha.. =p

Pics time! =D


L-R: Aida, Zairin, Mazni, me, Hamiza, Zahirah and Jillian.. =)


L-R: Mazni, Zahirah, Meryll and Zairin.. =)

While at night..I actually went to my school's campfire..keke..met up with Wei Chuen at Hang Tuah station..and accompanied him for dinner nearby..and then headed to Sab.. =) managed to meet up with alot of juniors..as well as Shirley and Sean..keke..miss them so much..spent the whole night sitting with Edward and Jon besides Wei Chuen of course.. =)

Ahh..I even managed to meet up with Chee Weng, Chris and the whole gang..really create havoc la! hahaha..nothing good will ever turn up with the presence of them around..kept on making noises non stop..but it was kinda funny afterall.. =p

Anywayz..thanks Edward for getting me the chairs and taking the food and drinks for me during the refreshment.. =) too bad that I cant have the chance to sit ur car and experience your driving skill..haha..I'll wait for the day to come..haha..

After the campfire ended..Wei Chuen and I went for a talk..and headed home after that..I would like to thank you again for fetching me today.. =) and I'm glad that you had enjoyed yourself pretty much..and sorry for neglecting you at times especially when I was talking with Shirley and Sean..

Ah..here's few pics that I snapped just now during the campfire.. =)


Mr Kee and I


Mr Edward and I


Mr Jon and I..anywayz..his brother Timonthy rocks tonight in the band performance..=p

See..what a wonderful life I have..with the presence of great friends! I'm more than glad.. =)

No comments: