Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sushi Yum Yum! =p

Seriously..its damn tiring to travel to and back from uni everyday..of course..could be much better if Adrian's fetching me in the morning although I'll need to wake up at five something..close to six in the morning.. =p but I could save up alot of energy..

And its even tiring when I need to RUSH all the way back from uni..I swear..I could just fall asleep once I got home..haha..and this is what happened yesterday where I rushed all the way back..coz Toong and darling was already waiting for me for twenty minutes perhaps..haha..

They bought ingredients for the sushi-making during my class..and met up with me at the pandan jaya lrt station once I was done with my class..then toong fetched me home of course..haha..

Then we started our sushi-making process once we were settled with our stuff..I was in charged of washing the rice..cutting the cucumber..and rolling the sushi and putting ingredients in the roll of sushi-s..so were Toong and darling..but most of the time..Toong's job was to chase flies..hahahaha!!!

We took few hours to complete the process..and we made ALOT..which we cant even finish it in one day..even after Toong and darling took away alot..I still have ALOT with me..sighh..and I was super full can die..coz we ate some during the process..hahaha..

And yes..it tasted quite good..hahaha..that was my first time making real sushi-s..as in sushi-s with rice..not bread..coz my method was using bread..so..consider good I guess..haha..thanks to darling who teached me anywayz.. =p

We indeed had lotsa fun during the process..and yes..now I've learnt how to cook rice..hahaha..which I dont know at all before this..I'm no longer embarassed with myself..coz I know now! hahah..

Pics time! =p







Please excuse my flabby arms and chubby face..sighh..I'm fat..yes..I am indeed..dont question me why I've gain so much weight..hahah..

So..anyone who's interested to play badminton..pls pls pls..call me along! I wanna play so badly..haha..its like I've not been playing any sports for a very long time..I felt so abnormal..I dont feel healthy..hahaha..

Well..today I had accountings and maths again..but this time..maths IS NOT LIKE WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS...its more complicated than what I've learnt in secondary..I dont really quite understand what did the lecturer explain earlier on..goshh..until he gave some examples only I managed to understand a little..and I am stucked at this "breakeven point" topic..I'm so dead..probably I'll need to do ALOT of revisions..sighh..

And for accountings..I've learnt about Balance Sheet..I took quite some time to understand how to do it too..sometimes..I even got myself confused with the placing of assets and liabilities..sighh....yesh..Mr Ivan..I know its an easy job for you..dont havta look high upon urself pls..hahaha!! if I got prob..I'm gonna find you also..hahaha..

When the lecturer explained about source documents like payment vouchers, credit notes and debit notes..my mind flew to the memories that I had in U-Mobile..sighh..I missed all my colleagues so much..and I'll definitely be back in August during my sem break! haha.. =p

Anywayz..tomolo I'm gonna be having Public Speaking tutorial..which means..Chye Ying and I are going to sing instead of reciting poem which I'm not interested in..and we dont even know what song to sing..and we decided to just sing "Twinkle Little Star"..haha..I know its sounds retarded..BUT..other groups we heard..they are going to sing "London Bridge" and "Mary Had A Little Lamb"..WTH!! hahaha..we just follow the crowd.. =p

If its not accepted by the lecturer..guess we'll figure out another thing..I dont mind singing solo for a verse..but not poem..I could feel goosebumps whenever I hear the intonation of the poem recitation..hahaha..

And..most probably..will be going to Challenger for badminton after class tomolo with Petrina and darling..yeshh!! I'm gonna feel much healthy soon.. =p

No comments: