Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm feeling healthy! =p

Marcus and Lien Yiny ditched me again! sighh..we were suppose to meet up...but Lien Yiny couldnt make it..and she even watched Vegas already! sobz! I'm not gonna trust you anymore..aint gonna wait for you next time!! hahaha..and Marcus..cancelled plan last min...ish ish..

And since I got no plans anymore today..I ended up playing badminton with darling and Petrina with her sisters..haha..my bag was seriously heavy as I've brought along my clothes and towel to change for badminton..and my shoulder ached so much..coz I've waited for my beloved darling for more than an hour!! she was late..VERY LATE..sighh..I was like roasted already..as the weather was totally hot and sunny can die..ish ish..

I reached the Tasik Selatan station at 1.45pm..and I've waited till 3pm..sighh..I was already exhausted before I get to play badminton..haha..then we played for two hours..super fun! probably I've not been playing for a very long time already..and I'm sure my muscles gonna ache tomolo.. =p

After badminton..we went mcD for a quick bite..haha..then rushed all the way back by lrt..bathed quickly and waited for Sam to pick me up..we went Pandan Perdana for steamboat with Kc, Ivan, Pc, Xx and Ln..hehe..it was enjoying although its hot and smoky.. =p and I was seriously super full can die..

Owhh..actually we were supposed to have sleepover and steamboat at Pc's house..but the plan was cancelled once again..so we ended up having steamboat in a restaurant.. =)

As tomolo..I'll be studying with Ivan in the morning..as I need his help on some topics..hahaha..and then we will be going for a movie with the rest in the afternoon..hopefully we will manage to get the movie tickets tomolo..as I'm sure..it will be crowded coz of the public holiday.. =)

No comments: