Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bad Day

Its started with being late for the lecture class..goshh..I've set the wrong time for the alarm..instead of am..I set pm..goshhh..then I rushed all the way to uni..once I reached Asia Jaya..ALOT of ppl were trying to get a cab..and some even cut queue..really waited for a quite long time...

Then luckily two students from my uni came up and asked me if I'm going to uni..and we agreed to share a cab..of course I've ensured that they are really telling the truth only agreed to share a cab la..and they are really damn friendly summore..haha! one of them chased a cab for us..then we managed to get a cab..hehe..

We were all late for thirty mins..we parted and said bye once we reached our block..keke..then I just entered the class and everyone was looking at me..quite embarassing anywayz..then I apologised to the lecturer..and join a group for the story making activity..it was english..had lotsa fun tho! =p

After class..I went to KLCC with darling and Wei Chuen.. =) we watched 'The Happening' which I thought was a nice show..but I was so wrong! a waste of time and money..summore I didnt get to purchase the ticket with student price!! sighh..

Later on..we headed to Plaza Rakyat to get files from Popular..actually it was darling who wanna buy the files..so both of us accompanied her..then once I passed the station..walked half way already..I noticed that my monthly lrt pass was gone from my file..it dropped along with my reload card..

And it was just a moment ago I dropped it..we went back all the way to search for the pass..and darling only managed to find the reload card instead of the pass..someone took it for sure..it was just a few secs! sighhh..

Wei Chuen even helped me to search for it all the way back to the lrt station..thanks alot! =) but it was gone..nth much can be done..although I've just used it for half month..so in the end..I passed by maybank..and reloaded my touch and go..hmmm..of course..mom nagged after I've told her about this incident..

Darling was trying to cheer me up after I lost the pass..so she planned to treat me my favourite bubble milk tea..but unfortunately..the shop was closed! -.-" was really saddening tho..but we managed to meet up with Xin Leng! =p we went home together..and we chatted a lot of stuff too! =)

Anywayz..I've learn how to convert negatives into positives.. =) ahh..apart of my public speaking topic for tomolo..hopefully I'll do well in my speech..keke..

As for today..Wei chuen picked me up from the lrt station..thanks alot!! and sorry for making you waited for fifteen mins.. =p while Abigail fetched my friends and I to the lrt station after class.. =)aint they are just so niceeeee..keke..

Owh..yes..If you guys have noticed..I've changed my email add for the msn..keep in touch! =)

No comments: